20 September 2022
OnTheMarket launches OnTheMarket Software
As part of the next stage of its evolution, OnTheMarket Group (“The Group” or “OnTheMarket”) is pleased to announce the launch of OnTheMarket Software, which was formerly known as teclet.
This launch comes as part of the increasing focus on software as one of the pillars of OnTheMarket’s strategy to build a differentiated, technology-enabled property business.
The launch follows the appointment of Gary Hardy, Head of Sales at OnTheMarket Software, which was announced in August. Gary’s appointment was a key step in driving growth and developing the firm’s sales team, which will continue to focus on expansion of the OnTheMarket Software client base.
OnTheMarket Software, which sits alongside other services under OnTheMarket’s Software Solutions pillar, includes the following suite of products:
- TecLet is an automated pre-tenancy and property management platform that can work as a standalone solution or be seamlessly integrated with TecCRM and TecHub.
- The platform provides a complete end to end solution that manages all pre-tenancy and property management tasks through automated workflows and processes and facilitates all providers and solutions of an agent’s choice in a single integrated environment to aid efficiency and interactions between the agent, tenant, landlord and guarantor 24/7.
- A CRM platform built to work with various integrations that accounts for sales, lettings, client accounting and property management systems in one place to provide efficiency.
- TecCRM will allow agents to manage prospecting, marketing, and nurture journeys to secure and manage new business whether it be for sales, lettings or both.
- Property portal feeds will be facilitated with agents having full control on when and how they push their stock to the portals.
- TecCRM has an advanced GEO mapping solution enabling leads to be automatically assigned and distributed to a specific branch and individual staff members.
- TecHub is an extension of TecLet, TecCRM and client accounting. It will allow consumers, whether they be buyers, sellers, landlords or tenants, to transact directly with the platforms to bring automation and 24/7 transacting to agency businesses, including interactive conveyancing and sales progression.
- TecHub reverts to a home management platform once a specific property transaction is complete, enabling agents to nurture and provide additional services throughout the duration their client resides at the property or throughout their ownership such as re-mortgaging, utility switching, buildings insurance and lifestyle products.
- All providers and services will be chosen by the agent and will allow them to generate additional revenue for themselves and add value to their service for consumers.
- TecWeb will work closely with content experts who create fresh and appealing content and imagery to ensure agents have the most up to date and fresh-looking websites.
- It has been created to ensure agents can have all their tech requirements including their websites in a single solution within OnTheMarket Software.
- TecWeb will provide agents with a fully interactive website solution which includes SEO and pay per click services. Agents can migrate any specific data present in their existing website solution, including blogs, news, property advertising and search functions, with leads being pulled directly into TecCRM.
New logos for OnTheMarket Software and four of its products feature the colours and map pin icon introduced in the rebrand of the OnTheMarket portal in December 2021, maintaining The Group’s new brand identity.
The launch precedes the highly anticipated EA Masters event which OnTheMarket is the principal partner for, which will be taking place on 21 September. The OnTheMarket Software team will be present on the OnTheMarket stand to answer any questions agents attending the event may have on the new products.
Jason Tebb, Chief Executive Officer of OnTheMarket, comments:
“Software Solutions is one of the four strategic pillars that are key to our plans for growth, and the launch of OnTheMarket Software will strengthen our position as a software solutions provider for our agents.
OnTheMarket Software fits seamlessly into our evolving Group. These products will sit alongside other current and future software solutions to provide increasing levels of value to our customers. As the agents’ portal, 60% agent owned, to now have a CRM as part of the suite of products is further evidence of our commitment to enhance this value.”
Alan Blockley, Chief Executive Officer of Glanty, comments:
“We’ve been working on these developments for some time now so to be sharing them with agents is incredibly exciting as we move towards the next phase of our evolution. As a Group we’re always looking for ways we can continue to support agents. By listening to what they’d like more of, we are confident our new offerings, TecCRM,TecHub and TecWeb, will be able to deliver more value for our agent customers.”